Friday, May 25, 2007

life vs parking space

some time around end of May i drive my dad to tabuan jaya...i believe that all kuching people will know that Tabuan Jaya = No parking space...hahahahaha...ya no doubt as i say when i reached there no parking space for me to park at all...so what to do i just park a side and waiting for my dad...

i am alone inside the car and thinking that if there's people come out i can park in the space...so i wait and wait and wait...there are so many chances for me to park in but others car keep coming and they didn't even queue up and wait 4me to move my car to the parking space....THEY CUT MY QUEUE... haiz.... y kuching people like that one so disappointed with them although me myself is kuching kia oso but i won't be like that....is true guys please believe me i cross my heart and swear it to you....hiak hiak hiak....

ok the main thing is when i trying to move my car to park in the space and the others keep cut my queue to move in those space that i wanna go in suddenly things came out from my mind....our life... in our life we have a lot of chances to choose to make choices what ever we want to...but if we missed the chances will it be another good 1 after that??? i maybe missed up those parking space and some1 get it in...but if i missed up some chances that pretty good enough for my future...or even missed some1 which is very important in my life will i get a better 1 in the future???? i don't know...even this question keep appearing in my mind during that night but i dun have the exact answer....what i told myself is if there have any good chances for me i won't give it up cause i am the one holding my future in my hands... i am the one making the decision for my future...so every chances that i had meet i won't give it up unless there's better chances infront waiting for me....

p/s i did showing signal for their attention lol ..... :x

No comments: