Wednesday, May 16, 2007

first day...

finally d day has came... wow...is my 1st day in d new office... 1st Om** sdn bhd dun noe whether u guys heard it o not we r selling d electronic materials for the A**** brand hahahahaha....

ok my 1st day at there... quit boring n dun noe wat i should do... being suku kia for whole day seat at there watching d clock move slowly slowly tik tok tik tok tik tok... a gal weena seat bside me who will hand over all her things to (coz she's more interesting in account so they recruit me to take over her current job) briefing me my job responsibility wat i haf to do n how i haf to do it...all is in a excel format...nw ... not is today i juz noe tat O...excel very useful ya hahaha... but it's really very complicated lol...

haiz...haiz...haiz... i still dun noe whether i had make a correct decision o not.... SWT =_=|||

bless me....

No comments: