Thursday, May 10, 2007

%&*@!#!

tis morning when mom sending me to work...afta i arrived @ my office there and 1na get out of d car sumting so weird in my mind juz feel like tat mom will involve in an accident...is a very weird feeling i noe...i actually 1na ask her drive safely b4 i left...but scare she said me like ah ma so loh soh so i din juz say bye to her den go to work liaw...

who noes, around 9 sumthing i think afta she sending my aunty back home n she 1na go to open shop she get involve in an accident near my office...oh god! is my colleague told me coz she saw it...

d bull shit thing is...is not my mom fault, she is in d straight main road, n tat f***ing gal is in d other line which haf 2 wait o c until no car she baru can juz turn to right...but she din!!! hit my mon's car...following my mom to shop n juz like so kia su speak loudly infront of my mom, trying to get sum1 cum over to my dad's shop again...who noes no1 willing to cume!! gud!!!

is her fault she dare to took my dad's RM100 walao er!!! tis gal not admit her fault 1na get ppl money again...my mom oso ar when my dad asking whether who's fault it is she juz keep quiet blur blur there...

tis gal really a sucker!!! cheater!!! bull her shit!!! dun let me c u once!!! u will noe wat i will do!!! u may try it up!!!!

No comments: