Monday, May 21, 2007

HOW DARE U!!!

i dun know what really on her mind...sometime what she think will just like is totally correct...and what she planned is totally good....received her call just now and asking me out she knows that i don't have any transport...and even seldom drive at night...oh gosh!!! she asked me can go and join them now...can drive over there now...i told her im teaching tuition now can't join them if can i just can join them after 9pm...i told her that my parents when to a weeding dinner then she ask me to find a DRIVER to send me over to join them....i told her wait until i find my own DRIVER but NOT SO SOON!!!! u know what else she said...she ask me to ask bee kim send me over after she finish her class...i tell her bee kim don't have class tonight she only have class every friday night...then i heard sharon's voice asking me ask wang tin send me over...my goodness!!!she really a good planner ar plan asking me who should i contact and just wanna them send me over to meet them... my god!! where got people like that ???? teaching me using my friend??? for me friends are not like this...hey if u gt heart b4 u go out to meet others sure u may call me and ask me wanna follow u or not right???not at there planning for me how to USE my friend send me over!!!! ArgH!!!! i m not angry for because u didn't ask me out for the earlier...i angry is because u asked me to USED my dearest friends....HOW DARE U!!!!

No comments: