Thursday, May 17, 2007

2nd day....

well 2day is my 2nd day in office...haiz juz like yesterday but i think 2day is beta den yesterday larh...kekekeke...wrote a letter...chatting on9 for whole day...hahahahaha...makan gaji buta once i din get my own pc (sounds like colling myself kekekeke)...colleagues dem quite ok for d moment larh but dun noe how's their actual kuan hahahaha...u noe larh ppl's kuan will juz cum out afta 1 or 2 months normally 1st few days we won't noe 1...hahahaha...juz like me...kekeke...but i think i won;t b too close wif those sales man lol if not lata being bully by dem...

selin (my another colleague) 1st day noieng her asking me about my salary...my god...dun she noes tat comparing salary is d kind of very very very sensitive issue...ok find may she;s tat straight forward person...she told me tat muz bcareful wif peter lim 1 of our salesman y??? i asked her...she juz said u c ur self lol den u will noe...god...i oso noe marh if like tat wat for u tell me lerh...swt =_=||| according her peter lim is a chi ko bt not that chi ko... wat does she mea hor.. haiya...dun k so much liaw...bo chap shu...tis d way to protect myself...hehehehe....

No comments: