Saturday, May 5, 2007

how hor... i oso dun noe...

ys told me tat there will b sum1 following us to KL...aiks... how can it b...really a bit disappointed lol...is not we dun 1na let d sum1 follow...is tat we not really noe d sum1 and mayb there would b sumthing tat not happy de thing incur btween us...dun noe i hav tis feeling when i noe tat there's sum1 following us there...my 6th sense keep telling me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday while chatting wif sh...we suddenly discuss sumthing about fren...i tease her tat every time there's sumthing happened to her den she will look for fren...but b4 sumthing happening she won't showing up herself in between us unless there's special occasion...tis not d 1st time i tease her like tis n she oso noe tat she hav tis bad habit...i still remember tat she ever wrote a blog tat about best fren & gal or boy fren r important too...but in d article when we read through u will noe tat she's more care about her boy fren den her best fren...

well...d pass is d passed...i hope she really understand tat d important of frens...hope she really understand wat frens mean...

afta she break up wif her ex...we did spend a lot of time 2gether...tis is bcoz she's too free n dun noe where to go so she look for me look for others fren...i'm happy tat she cum n look for me bringing me out clubbing, sing K, find me haf lunch 2gether n so on n so on...my sis asked me y nw she owez came over to look for me?? my parents asked me y she came and going out wif me so often...i juz silent for a while...i no nid to tell they all noe wat had happened to her break up wif her bf again...

hmm...sumtime i feel very very funny, coz last time when she break up wif her 2nd ex she came over to find me...me and wt consult her support her...but when she start pak tor wif her new bf her bad habits came back to find her again...disappear herself,even we sms her we haf to wait untill d next day baru will reply us...she neva reserve d day we ask her out 1st...i oso dun noe y???frens...she start again we owez said...n me n wt ever said tat next time if she break up wif tis guy we won't do anything we won't accompany her...but when tis happened i'm d 1st she col...im d 1st she came and look for me...oh god...i realy can;t juz ignore her like tat coz she's my pal...

tis time she din promise us anything...we oso din't ask her to promise tat she won't repeat again wat she had done to us...but sumtime i will think tat she's d 1 give up d relationships btween frens now she 1na find back d relationship with d others fren through me...how im going to do??wat supposedly i haf to do?? i really dun noe how...if i dun 1na help her find back d passed relationship btween frens am i d 1 so small gas?? or am i d one so "xiao xin yan"...i dun 1na b d bad character tis is not me...but she's herself give up frens 1st now... how??? dun noe...

i still remember she ever told me tat fren few edi enuf no nid to haf so much frens coz no use...nw...wat she wan??

i not blogging tis to criticism her...but is juz my own feeling...i noe there's devil inside my heart...im bad...yes i m...

2 comments:

BlUr GiE said...

yeah yeah...someone is not going to follow us to go kl...yeahyeah...let's go and open champagne.............

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

hahaha... yayaya...hehehe...happie happie happie...kekekeke