Wednesday, April 30, 2008

busy day...

is a very very very busy day for me today...i reached my office early morning around 8.20am++ (my office hour is from 9am till 6pm)then start to do my work... i also don't know why these few days i have so many work to do...long time didn't feel that 10 working hours are not enough for me...hahaha... actually i like to spend my time doing a lot of work...it make me feels that i m not that useless can't do anything...and i do enjoy the busy day...hahaha...cause no need just sit at there doing nothing...surfing net also not...blogging also not...like don't know what exactly i should do... so if u ask me whether i prefer "eng eng bo shu zho" or busy like hell until dun have the time to eat...guess what?? aiyah no need to guess larh i still prefer busy like hell until dun have the time to eat...yeah...i like this kind of working life it fulfilled my life. Pls ya... next time give more works to me again lol...i can challenge myself in doing so much things in a time...none stop 1...hahahaha....

Ya... 2molo will be another busy day for me again...i think so gua...morning have to meet up sy at ci yun there then go to her house helping her doing the sandwich...after that we will go back to ci yun again cause we going to have our meeting thre at 11am... after the meeting, we will going to visit the old folk centre...back around 4pm (hopefully) then have to meet up bk at song kheng hai there for our short gathering...probably spend more than 1hour together there gua... then after that go back home liaw lol...a day...labor day...not a working day but it still become a busy day for me...hahahaha...hope the sandwich which we going to make tomorrow especially for the old ppl there will taste good for them...

No comments: