Saturday, April 19, 2008

i have to.....

I really hope and wish that all of what im doing now, or whatever in the planning or going to plan in the future will go smoothly... perhaps im too 天真 to think like this...if everything can go so smoothly how come we can learn from the experience...Or i should think like this it is not that easy to be a successful person...if you want to be then you have satisfied something to get into the success area...

i wondering do i step in a wrong way? pls don't make me feel like i does...i don't know why i just feel like im getting weaker and weaker...i need some one to support me...i should be trust my partner...if i don't trust my partner i don't know how to continue the journey with her...ya...i really do trust u...

Maybe from now on i have to change the way i act, i should have a brand new me...have to believe that there's always a wonderful tomorrow waiting for me...

YES!!!! Glad that today i still alive...how wonderful today is...

No comments: