Tuesday, June 26, 2007

none stop


TOO FREEEEEEEEEEEEE must be very WHEEEEEEEE******** but what supposedly i am doing over here....while i am in my manager office and wanna discuss sumthing with him but then his phone keep rang ring rang ring none stop....gosh....over conversation keep stop continue stop continue stop continue...until YEAR ENDS also won't finish...

he talk on the phone...i bcome suku suku sit at there what i can do??? with a black pen and a piece of draft paper supposedly is for me to drop down my notes but it became draft paper for me to conteng conteng...kekekekeke....haiz...wondering y???? how??? i going to do....

4 comments:

BlUr GiE said...

eee why u draw momok in your paper hahahah...

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

becoz hor... my manager talking with another guy and he called him Mr.Mok in the other line so i juz draw MOK MOK hahahaha.....

BlUr GiE said...

wahahahaha...funny lah you...kekekekkeke...momok momok momo momo momo...kueh momo...maggie miss momo.....hhahahahah......

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

maggie miss momo hahahaha.... kueh momo again.... my god.... kekekeke....die ar if maggie noe us call her kueh momo hahaha....