Monday, June 4, 2007

is not my day....

today is really not my day....yesterday nite went to clubbing with sh & ys around 12 am we went back...but don't know why that yesterday nite me & ys totally doesn't feel sleepy at all so we both on9 till early morning around 3 to 4 o'clock....what makes us can on9 till so late...while on9 while watch dvd hahahahaha....

i sleep around 4am ++ but my lovely mummy wake me up around 7am ++ dear dear dear...i only slept for 3 hours ++ nia...how can i survive man...never mind also coz she's asking me send her over to the temple...

this still ok...i tot i am the 1 drive my mummy over to temple and sending my daddy to start his business...but NOT!!!! my 2nd eldest sister are the 1 then what for wake me up early in the morning lerh...why she din't tell early that she 1na use the car after send my parents just tell mummy larh then she won't wake me up so early...she sent me over to my cousin saloon around 10am but too bad my cousin only will be there 12pm ++ so what to do go back home lol....went back home i dun haf mood to on9 so i just took a snap untill 1 sumthing my eldest sis said wanna bring me out for lunch i told her that why don;t we had our lunch at BDC coz i wanna cut my hair there...we finished our meal around 2pm ++ i asked my sis sent me over to my cousin there MELVIN SALOON and told her that i will ask 2nd eldest sis fetch me lata...

step by step moved calming up the staircase and pushed the door saw my cousin and haf a sit waiting for him...

please imagine that edi haf the preparation asking my cousin to cut my hair who noes there's sumthing so just called it ZHUN's happens happening...

melvin: haf a sit 1st ya....
pc: ok ar hehehehe....

after 2 or 3 minutes lata...

melvin: pc ar...i think i cant help you to cut ur hair today....
pc : (blur blur face) ar??? how cum??
melvin: sorry ar...bcoz hor my basin there stuck...flood lata...i try to get sum1 to fix it but they
on vacation...
pc : =_=|||
melvin: u cum again tomolo lol...sorry ya...

is really NOT MY DAY!!!!


No comments: