Monday, June 18, 2007

haPpIe FathEr'S d@y...

ya...is father's day....hehehehe...hmm...when i think of my dad it will make me refresh back my memory when i was 6 years old...i was still a small kids dun know how high is the sky dun know how deep the sea was...hahahaha...during that time, my dad still working with his current company and yet starting operate his own business...so during that time my family's economy doesn't that good because only my dad's working and earn money for our life expenses. There are 6 members in our family my parents, 2 eldest sis, me and my youngest devil sis...hehehe...is is not easy for my him i mean only himself earning money for the others 5...i think during that time is the hardest time for us...i still remember that before i was born inside my house don't haf TV, only haf radio, dun't fridge and need to tumpang my uncle fridge to put our chicken bought the day b4 CNY...can u imagine??? no1 will believe that i came from a family which can consider poor...

during that time the 1st car my dad bought is mini austin just like d Mr. Bean's car...but ours os red in color...hehehehe....ok back to my story...although last time my family not that rich...but i still remember that the 1st present that i get from my dad is a hair clip red color hair clip...i was so so so happy...ok...how my dad bought the red hair clip for me??? is because i get full 100% for all my exam hehehehe...he asked me what i want it for a present??? i said i wan a hair clip...until now i still can remember how d hair clip looks like although it;s edi gone...a bit regret i had lose it...

my papa my beloved papa he owez gave the good one for us we thank you for the everything that u had gave to us 4 sisters from nothing until today u haf the ability pay for our expen U's fees...gave us the good life although some time you are very fierce but what ever you do is for our own good...we all know u loves all of us...although sometime u are a bit not fair but whatever u bought for us you owez bought for 4 person...hehehehe...

now we all grow up liaw...and start to earn money except the youngest devil sis still in U... we will give you and mama back the best thing that we can...with our love owez and owez love you and mama...



4 of us wif our beloved parents....(my mom beside me she's look so weak coz she juz recovered from sickness...pitty her)


Happy mother's day & father's to you and mama...hope you really enjoy yesterday nite dinner... and the cake that i bought for you....

No comments: