Thursday, June 7, 2007

poor me....

today is my first time my tears drop infront of my colleagues...sigh!!! very very "mempersiasuaikan" i don't want to be like that...i try to be strong infront of them but i also don't know why my tears just automatically dropped without any signal....

i won't forget about today...i also won't forget YOU ALAN TEO!!! you are the WORST + BIG LIER salesman in our office...start from today i won't believe what you said to me...i respect you at first although i heard A LOT of your BAD RECORD...but...this morning i only asking about the letter yesterday i wrote where you put it and because i not yet give to Manager to sign so at the same time wanna confirm with you whether is it you already gave to him to sign in a good way...too bad...the way you look at me...the way you loud up your voice...showing that you are trying to hiding something and try to covered it by loud up your voice at me...

guys please tell me whether i am wrong or not??

pei chen : alan, where's the letter you ask me to show to you yesterday before i went out for lunch?? is it you already pass to Ben Chew to sign??

alan : WHY??? WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE LETTER???

pei chen : i just wanna know whether u already give to ben chew to sign or not...you have to tell me marh...after i came back from lunch i can;t found the letter...

alan : YA!!! I TOOK IT TO BEN CHEW TO SIGN!!! SO ??? U WANT IT FOR WHAT??? YOU WANT TO SEE WHETHER DID BEN CHEW GOT SIGN OR NOT???!!! HERE YOU ARE LARH...OPEN IT AND HAVE A LOOK BY YOURSELF.... (he TROW the letter on my table and the way he look at me while talking to me he seems like a HUNGRY GHOST only can come out once a year which long time didn't eat a good meal and trying to swallow me when my manager s not around at that moment...you guys didn't saw his eyes...almost drop out although he did wear a spec...he can consider as a 人渣)

pei chen : no... i just wanna make sure the letter you gave to ben chew your self and ask hin sign for you liaw...if you not yet give to him then i will help to ask him to sign...

alan : NEXT TIME IF YOU CAN'T FIND CALL ME LARH!!!

i was thinking...if call him sure he'll HANG UP my call...coz he owez HANG UP people call as they not yet finish their sentence.

please tell me whether i am using the incorrect or a very rude way asking him question????

DAMN SUCKER!!!!

2 comments:

BlUr GiE said...

arrrrr........kick him.....how dare he talk so loudly to you...

Beck Lim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.