Saturday, February 16, 2008

weird dream

Morning every one... kekeke... am blogging here early in the morning is because of i scare that i will forget the dreams which i dreamed these early morning before i wake up.... what so special dream is it???hahahaha...i also don't know what kind of dreams it is i dreamed of my grandma...weird lerh...it starts like this i accompany my grandma go to buy 6D, i asked her "ma, u know how to play this game ar??" ah ma replied :"of cause larh, sure win and i going to buy a car..." then an old man queue at our back try to see what no my grandma wanna buy, and my grandma said to him:"u want to copy the number i wanna buy har?? ok ar.. let you see once time"

After that the scenery come to me and my grandma walked back to home, then my uncle almost all my mom's side relative are there, then suddenly they said that my grandma wanna find a job she want to work. And me and family ofcause don't allow she work larh...she so old already, and because of this thing we quarrel with our uncle, i said to my uncle that :"u see grandma she's so old already, why you agree for her go out and work, even is u in this age can you work?? and u see grandma's white hairs is more than yours...how can you agreed her go out to work!!!"

then i awake... hahahaha....isn't it is a very weird dream??? or my grandma trying to tell me something??? could it be or i think too much??? hahahaha...i hope so...

No comments: