Friday, February 15, 2008

i m getting fatter and fatter

Yes.. i m getting fatter and fatter... haiz... how can it be??? use ur brain to think larh... everyday eat so much after eat then didn't do any exercise just sit down in the office...even just finished the lunch still wanna find some junk food to eat... god... of cause will be fat larh....let me show u how fat i m....hahahaha...



oh my goodness....... u say fat or not lerh... this consider the most ugly pic... damn!!


here i m.... see during the CNY i eat none stop like this...

IT'S REALLY THE TIME FOR ME TO ON-DIET LIAW..........WUWUWUWUWU.... TRY DUN WAN TO TAKE LUNCH EVERYDAY...CAN I MAKE IT??? CAN'T OSO MUZ MAKE IT... IF NOT LATA I BCOME DA BUI MA...THEN NO1 WILL LIKE ME...I CAN'T WEAR SUI SUI CLOTH...SO MUZ ON DIET....KEEP MYSELF SLIM DOWN!!!!!

No comments: