Thursday, February 14, 2008

it's valentine's day...

Ya... it's valentine's day... Happy Valentine to u all... wish u all have a lovely and memorable day... hehehe..valentine's day wor... haiz... sigh again... coz this year valentine's day i still single and available... when when when when will b d time i won get alone during the valentine's day... god pls show me where my true love is...hahahahaha.... crazy liaw larh me...well valentines day remembered me 1 thing...hahahaha... it's happenned 2 or 3 yrs ago...kekekeke....really damn funny and shock!!! Ok let me tell u all the story ...

2 or 3 yrs ago... the valentines day drop on the 4th day of CNY...and i still remember that night i having my valentines dinner with my colleague who's single also...when we finished our dinner and on the way home i received mx called he asked me where am i now almost go home edi?? i was so so shock y he asked such question... well for sure during that time i was on the way home so i told him that i almost reached home...then he said ok.

After i reached home, i really really feel very very tired so i went to bed early that night...but suddenly mx called again asked me where i m i said im home edi and prepare going to bed...but he said pls come down im now outside of ur house...OH man!! i really surprising he already visited my house on the 2nd of the CNY how come he come over again??? i didn't say anything then go out and find him...

Thank god...you noe wat i saw??? he came with tat guy he brought him along to visit my house...mx told me that that F wanna give roses to me...stupid me still blur blur and ask why she wanna giv d flowers to me lerh??? but i insist dun want to accept d flowers, but that mx asked me to take from F...at that moment i really really very scare dun noe wat to say dun noe wat to tell...lucky my dad came out from my house they saw my dad and quickly went inside their car and go away... my mom asked me why they come over to give me flowers i scare until dun noe how to explain to her so quickly run to my room and sleep...

what you guys idea?? i so scared how come i can't sleep lerh...hahahaha...ya ya i can't sleep but lucky my ex high skool frens come over to visit me after that, they play mahjong at my house...and i start cool down after that...but of coz i didn't tell them there's such a good show before they came...hahahahaha....only sh noe this thing because i called her up and asked her to come over my house coz i scare until blur....hahahaha...

finished my story... but i really appreciate that F got the heart to giv the flowers to me but sorry larh u really not suit me at all...we are from different world...totally different ok...hehehehe...

No comments: