Thursday, September 25, 2008

Si Chuan Malak Steamboat @ KL

I know is a bit late for me to post this up hahaha... everytime when i was thinking wanna post it just feel like a bit lazy, and 小白 last time also did ask me to post it up see where i had visited. Hahaha... actually nothing special there and also nowadays the air tickets so cheap everyone can fly over there as well... i also don't have much thing to write for my last visit at KL.

Ok the most unforgotten moment is we had found the Si Chuan Malak Steamboat Restaurant... wow~ until now i still miss it. hehehehe.... The restaurant are very close to our Hotel (Berjaya Times Square) it only take around 5 minutes walk then u will reach the si chuan malak restaurant which named 红辣椒.





We ordered the Yuan Yang steamboat, as u can see the red color soup is spicy flavor and the white color soup is chicken soup mix with some herbs... both tasted good and very yummy~





I WAN TO HAVE IT AGAIN... SIGH~ WHEN WILL BE MY NEXT TRIP TO KL?




this pic edited by my cousin... lol~ kekeke...

2 comments:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

yummy yummy,i like to take steamboat also,but dint try the si chuan 1,hope to got chance to having it..haha

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

to jeff@yifong o~ u like to eat steamboat oso...hahaha... me too me too...ya u muz try si chuan 1.... very very nice... hehehehe...