Friday, August 8, 2008

unforgotten day

080808 really an unforgotten day,Beijing olympics grand opening dropped on this date, my sabah branch colleagues Sylvia (the one who simply scold my dear YS bastard at westwood while she serve them the foods) get married... especially for my "dear" eldest sister... this is because she involved in an accident this morning... see how LUCKY she is... but then didn't saw her hit straight for the 6D, 4D, ToTo all those thing...

When heard she said she involved in an accident, was shock and Question her how come she can be so careless...she told me that her car totally broke and need to claim insurance and of course she's very fine there if not she can't on the phone and talk so much to me...And the terrible thing is she found out that, the car insurance which my dad bought from his friend, they guy is from ING insurance agent, that agent didn't advice my dad to add 1st and 2nd driver name into the policy... and now my sister them can't do the police report before waiting for that so "pro" agent to add my sis name into in...I want to clarify here, the agent know my dad don't know how to drive!!!! As an agent from an insurance company i believe that they are being well trained, but then how come he didn't advice my dad about this, maybe he is more "pro" in pursuing my dad to buy the car insurance from him gua... i was so so so angry with it when i heard it, the worst is my dad had bought two cars insurance policy from him and yet he didn't advice my dad on this matter...when my eldest sis asked him why he didn't advice he just keep quiet and didn't say anything... Maybe this is the "pro" from him gua....

If next time let me see him again at my dad's shop and trying to pursuing my dad to buy insurance from him again... i will give "MANGGO" for him to eat...try to cheat my dad again... see how u going to "die" soon !!!!

*cool down* i still want to have my lady's image at here...

No comments: