Monday, August 25, 2008

happie birthday Ys~

guys.... again.... today come another main character in my dream space....

*Deng*


*Deng*



*Deng*





*Deng*








*Deng*




she's the 1 lol....



she's my classmate last time during my diploma study life time... we are not really close with each others... i think it was almost 4yrs ago... Wah!!! my goodness time really turn so fast hor... Ok ok continue our story... God give us the chance meet up on the law subject... during that time we didn't even talk 1 word during our class time just smile with each other every time we meet...BUT i don't how this girl find me at Friendster, then she added me there and ask for my ICQ (last time ICQ is popular than msn)...start from that day we chat along at ICQ, the weird thing is we not even dare to chat during the class time...hahahaha....both of us *shy*...

One fine afternoon...we had the afternoon class, we meet again at the lift, that time s still remember she carried very heavy text book which she borrowed from the library... i was so kind help her to carry some of the stupid heavy text book...start from that day we talk to each others in the class, exchange notes, do the assignment together, play UNO card at our cafeteria during our rests time, have lunch together, celebrate birthday together, hang out together, travelling together, she teach me clubbing, teach me spend money shopping... haha...even teach me LAUGH loud loud as well... hahaha...so she's my pig dog friend... but glad to know her... and thanks to her be one of my siao cha boh friends...

BUT too bad that this year i can't join with them to celebrate your birthday, u also know larh... i need to go for the exhibition for 3days.... is a very very long weekends for me lol...

Last, happie birthday to u... stay pretty always, stay crazy always...


I DID SHARE THE PRESENT WITH THEM!!!!!! remember ya... hahahaha....hope you really like the present we buy for you...


3 comments:

Wois said...

wow... too much birthdays u have to celebrate with...

next time when i birthday, please celebrate to me too... :P

Eve! said...

hAPpy HaPPy BirtHdaY ANGie!!

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

to wois
wow~ then u muz buy me a present 1st...coz got 1 chinese words is 礼尚往来,来而不往非礼也。。。hehehehe...

To eve
y u din wish me happie birthday during my b'day...*sob* *sob*