Saturday, July 5, 2008

where's my luck?

where's my luck? Recently don't know what had happened to me... so so so careless...made a lot of mistake on my paper work... my goodness i really can't believe that i had made such a stupid careless mistake!!! Hey SPC!!! wake up larh don't always blur blur just like a 失魂鱼...not only that, i found myself really bersong with the Ms. L in my office don't know why just very very bersong with her...maybe because of her attitude, her attitude really got problem larh...when me/wn asking her something regarding to work she will just like to "har... don't know lerh...." then when her good sister Ms. S said something which is not regarding to work or others people telling nonsense there then sure u will heard she said "har...si merh...." my goodness don't know whether she's really deaf when talks about work then become a normal person when talks about something else...

Just like today, i went inside my boss office to find empty CD, me and wn don't want to get the CD from her is because of when we want to have something from her is very very difficult just like when we ask something from her she sure will give us a face which shows that very difficult to get the thing to us...see only want her to get things to us already so difficult liaw don say wanna ask help from her, sure can when she needs your help then sure she will help you lol...but then if u seems like "un-useful" to her you wait long long for her to greet u...she will just ignore u as are transparent at all, which she won't see u around, but then when she want something from u then u are not transparent for that time....So, when my boss intercom her and asking her to get the CD for me, after she hang up the phone, she said SO LOUD said that BC said get the empty CD for SPC HOR, SPC request 1 empty Disc for her HOR...is FINE for me i just pretend i didn't heard it and continue to do my work...then her good sister said how come BC intercom u to ask u get the things to her, but then not herself to ask the thing from u, normally she will ask the things from u 1 lerh...then she said I DUN NOE..pls larh!!! u should know, not what u don't know...if u really don't know then i will tell u here, because of ur attitude make people sick of you!!! that's why we don't want to ask things from u, pls REMEMBER is not we scared of you, is just that we don't want give u the chance to show us again ur stupid face!!!!

So from now on, i just ignore her, make her as transparent also, won't greet her, till the day she ask me something then i will ans her loudly I DON KNOW!!!! HMPH!!! the way how you threat people, i will revenge back to u....let u see how's d feelings, and when u want something from me i also will show u that kind of face, and next time when u don't know how to write email and ask me to teach u...hehehe... sure i will tell u IM NOT FREE NOW!!!! instead of tell u i don't know...Hahahahaha...

Oh ya, i just know that actually her job description also include to answer all the phone calls, but then now she refuse to do it, maybe because she thought that she already naik pangkat, became senior liaw then can bully junior....u wait long long u won;t have the chance to bully me, is just i don;t want to quarrel with u, if u still want us to respect u please respect others people first before you are waiting for the others to respect u lol!!!!

Honestly, i want to work in a harmony office, which don't have any politics issues, my company is not a really big company, but then i don't know why still will have politics between each other...My dear buddha, pls return back my luck to me...i don't want to have any quarrel with them, i just want to work in a harmony place...

1 comment:

BlUr GiE said...

muahahhaha... next time u call her MS DONO lo... bu zhi dao xiao jie... :P