Sunday, July 6, 2008

bear & patrick with the sunglasses & hp

Ya~ i found these funny photos....it's taken during the trip at Penang, when we are waiting the ferry or waiting for the trafic light? i can't remember anymore...hahaha.... but what i had found out is this 2 photo are quite funny larh...


"hello, im bear bear, im wearing don't know who's sun glasses (although is at night time) and im now talking on the phone with my beloved..."



"Hi, im patrick...can tell me who's the one helped me to wear the sunglasses ar??? isn't im cool?"



Hi Guys, im the owner of these two dolls, if u are interested with them, you may contact reach me at 012-xxxxxxx he's 1 of the driver during our trip at penang, thanks a lot my fren....

2 comments:

BlUr GiE said...

hahhaha...i so miss that time... :(

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

i miss those day also... T_T