Sunday, July 13, 2008

my passed birthday....2008

it's been a long long time i wanted to get my birthday pics from bk for almost 4months...hahaha.... finally 2day i manage to get it from her...come on guys come and have a look on those pics which i wish to share with u all...



make a wish make a wish...hope this year are better than previous year...hope all my wish may come truth...



blow the candle lol....



so innocent face while cut the cake....



i been forced kissed by her... wu~wu~wu~



Mr. Dennis and me... peace for the world... *sweat* how come i seems like no mood no mood hor..



shirley and me...and she's younger than me 1 day...hahaha...



see another kiss from her again.... dont envy me ya.... :P



bee kim and me... y she didn't kiss me? she pai sei to do so... hahahaha....



this is our big bro who always take cares of us...but now no more liaw....hahaha...



this is josslyn and me lol~



u guys got see sharon's eye... almost dropped liaw lol... hahahaha....



these 2 sweet ladies... try to promote the cake... hahahaha....



stupid pose....



hahaha.... 4 sweet ladies....



here come another sweeties...



group photo with the others but then missed out 2 pretty ladies there...

Guys... thanks a lot for the cakes and present and of cause for the celebration as well.... really is from the bottom of my heart... Thank you guys... Muaks!!!

2 comments:

I ain't an enigma said...

Happy belated birthday.hehe.

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

hahaha... thank you... :p