Tuesday, June 17, 2008

stress!

Damn stress this few days...and my mood not really good...hate the sales man...hate them simply "sell the price" instead of selling the products... my goodness how come they can like this the things already sold out but then they can help their dealers ask for compensate after few months later...if it is their own business and if the customers came back to them few months later after they had purchased the goods from them and telling them that because of the price drop already and wish to have some compensate back see whether he willing to compensate the customers or not...crazy...really don't know what's in their mind maybe they are not using their own money to running the business that's why they don't care about it...they just want to get more sales to have more commissions...Ya...ya...

Not only this, i also sick of them keep chasing me on this and that, hey guys im not really free as u guys think ok?! i have a lot of things to do also, i have to deal with the HQ ppl doing all the reports, hello is reportS with "S" not report which is without "S" okay...because of you guys said want this and want that then i have to put down my things and do the things which requested by u all immediately, sometime not even appreciate the things that i do it for you all...song song then request some others things from me...but then when i want to ask u guys to do me a favor i have to see u guys face walao!!! who u think u are, when you are pleasing me then u will show me ur smile face but then when i want you to do some favor for me, u will show me ur black face...then say a lot of bullshit things...damn!

Stress! stress! really stress...anything bad just come across me...is there any good things that come to me..pls i really a bit tired of it...very disappointed with myself also, didn't do well in the new format report, after submitted they found that got a lots of mistake...i really need more time to do the reports pls understand my situation, is only me myself to do the reports and others things,pls don;t song song then change another new report, you have to know if u change again then i have to switch from Apr till Sept forecast to the new format of report, and it really takes time for me to study the format...pls bare in mind that, not all of us excel so "keng" as you...but then i really have to thanks to you cause because of you like to create new template using excel that's why i can learn a lots of new things on excel. because of your reports, i really scared of doing reports anymore, some of the reports really make me headache and i seems like wanna give up...haiz...but i tell myself cannot give up so easily have to be more strong, have to learn work under pressure...don't tell me that even is just a report i also cannot done it? IMPOSSIBLE!!! i think i have to put more effort on it... and pls guys pls appreciates the things that i had done to you all.

I really like wanna hit some one this few days!!! pls stay away from me....if not pls don't complain towards me. *CooL down*

No comments: