Saturday, June 7, 2008

no title #2

ya...is been few weeks didn't update my blog...hehehe....what am i doing recently kekeke....actually i am quite busy for the passed few weeks...but then don't know why i am so lazy to do my office work during the office hour...last time i will arrived early at office around 815am but then now...only will reached office almost 9am...no mood to do my work...feel sleepy in office....how come i became like this what's the reason for me to being so lazy? me myself also want to know the reason...but then where can i find the reason for me why been lazy? i also don't know... i try to tell myself cannot continue like this anymore, perhaps i should be more hardworking, put more effort in my work and don't think any others nonsense things... i really hope that this will be the end and for next week i should not "legang legang" have to be more serious liaw....

Just now i just found out that tomorrow is Happy Dumpling Day...this remind me that my grandma love to eat the "ki zhang" which is red bean flavor...wow~ times really passed so fast last year during this time where and what am i doing? hahaha...but for sure during this time for last year im working at my current company liaw...but what am i doing during the day before and on the Dumpling Day itself i also don't have any idea. For sure, the price for petrol, rice still yet incease so "tiam" this is what i still remember larh. Well, this telling us that time passed, things keep changing, even people keep changing as well as the pricing for the petrol and rice also will change the only thing that won't have any changes are the salary...ya...this is the cruelness thing in the world...

No comments: