Friday, May 9, 2008

i been complaint...

Recently really busy...my work... and my youth thing...but then i rather i have a busy life instant of nothing to do and almost boring till die de life...hahaha....please don't get it wrong it's really means nothing...kekekeke...

Well yesterday, me and wn get complaint by some one...at first we don't know... our boss just asked us next time when go to meet some one don't spend too much time out side there... then we told him that actually after we meet with Valentine we had our discussion at jade port... the reason we had our discussion there is because we only can finalize our thing there and sure cannot finalize our things at office... there will be a lot of interruption, from HQ calls, Sabah calls, salesman calls, eh eh eh can u check for me this this this, eh eh eh is it like this merh... how may sets u wan u say... give me ur selling price see i can do it for u or not... dude... in this situation how can we finalize our thing how ?? pls tell us how??

After came our from my boss room, yvonne asked me where we go, meet with who, discuss about what... then i tell her.. suddenly she said to me yesterday got some one complaint me and wn... said 2 of us going out for so long to our boss... then i asked her who? but then she said i supposed to know...i guess is salesman them lol... cause i think maybe they want me to do something for them but then they failed to look for me...so that's why they complaint...if salesman complaint then i still ok...but then she said is not salesman wor... then i asked her who lerh...i really can't think of it liaw... then she said is a female and u should know who's the one liaw... wow...female...i never think of a female will complaint me...maybe the girls complaint me ber song me for such a long time liaw gua then use this chance to shoot me and wn at the back there...

haiz... what to say if they want to complaint i also cannot do anything... the mouth is with them not with me and wn...what they want to say we also cannot control...just let it be...this morning, yvonne said if that girl complaint again then everything ask that girl to do it...ngaiti...and i think that girl who complaint us a bit no brain lol she though organize and event is so easy merh...she though use mouth to say say then can liaw har...if it is really easy like that then she herself go and do it lol...see how expert she's...yvonne said only the people who is really free bo shu zho baru find something to do-->> complaint.... why she don't want to use the time properly to do her own work but then use the time to complaint this and that... then i tell yvonne that 有人的地方就会有是非 then yvonne said especially 有女人的地方 hahahaha... me and wn really hope that all this thing will going smoothly and hope that the Annual Dinner we planned will success...pls guys... pls do pray for me....especially ys ya...u have to support me...hahaha....no choice... u have to...kekekeke.... :P

1 comment:

BlUr GiE said...

haha...ok lah... :P