Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feel free to call~ you may go ahead lol~

Hi guys... need you all to help me a favor... recently i received so many miss calls and calls from 1 Digi number... this fellow keeps calling me, even if i answered his incoming calls he will only silent at the other side... and i did asked my youth's friends help me to call him back by using their hp he also keep silent at other side...yesterday this fellow called again, some more msg again... "can we be fren?" asking him where did he get my num, but then he refuse to ans my question... perhaps he only know how to type can be friend these type of sentence..

So guys... im posting his number here, if you feel free u may try to call this number to help me revenge back!! you may miss call him as many time as u guys can, see he dare to do it again or not to others ppl... stupid bastard!!! here's his number 016-8558837.

I still don't think that im too over to spread his number here who ask him to 得罪女人 especially me!! hahaha... Thanks a lot to u guys 1st...

4 comments:

強哥哥 said...

Why not 你花一些小钱印一些大耳隆Flyers,放这个号码,然后帖满街……我们祝他生意兴隆。

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

haha~~~ wat a good idea... but i prefer to do it on this way save costs some more... kekeke...

Wois said...

有追求者呢!不错不错!

不知道他有发现你的blog吗?嘻嘻嘻!

你可以去电话局投诉他骚扰你。但去投诉之前,你要警告他,吓他说你要报警他骚扰。。。哈哈

吓他让他漏尿漏粪。

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

to wois 这样不光明正大追求者不要也罢!哈哈哈~ 经过我和朋友们整他一番,他都不敢打回来了。。。哈哈哈!