Monday, November 5, 2007

such a small world

what a small world... i though both of us wouldn't have the chance to meet anymore... furthermore i already left there although i know that he will be back...BUT i still meet him... GOD... you really threat me so good lerh isn't it i have to thank you for giving me such a good opportunity to meet him back... hehehe...

i am very very very sure he saw me... but i not sure whether he know that i saw him also?? haha.. i think he know i saw him also lol just pretending didn't saw him nia... I though BK won't recognize him anymore...who knows when she arrived and sat beside me... she already saw him and asked me whether did i know or not... i told her just pretend u don't know and didn't saw anything...whole afternoon BK saw him always "bio" at our table and told me that she feels like wanna go over his table and hit him... she asked me why i seems like nothing happened...i just smile at her ... well i also don't know what type of respond should i have... but at the moment i saw him i just feel nothing... i though i will be very sad but totally not at all... seems like i doesn't care about it anymore.... hahahaha.... seems he had back to kuching and i pls god don't always let me meet with him so often.... if possible better don't larh hor....

No comments: