Thursday, November 8, 2007

do nothing to less down too over...

Damn!!! bad mood bad mood bad mood... am i done something wrong??? am i really too over till my own work/ job position??? i don't know why he did think of me like this?? if this is what he wish then i won't talk much and do much which for him is too over... and i never say that i am very smart and clever at all!!! cause i know that it couldn't be!!!! it is impossible to used the smart/clever words towards me.... i know my standard until where... i never trying to tell others people that i am so smart!!!! i learn... i learn from others people how they do it learn from their goods but ignore their bad... how come this will happen to me?? i can consider as very silent/quiet person in the office already what else you want me to do??? shut up and do the work only?? if there's any idea just keep quiet don't say it out??? what do you mean i am acting like a boss???? when??? !!!! I don't expect you to like me as i don't like your show off attitude as well but i still respect you as a senior.... and i never show any unrespect attitude towards you all... what do you mean Steven will feel unhappy with the mail i sent it out if he saw it??? i already send to him but he seems nothing at all... All this bull shit things only u the one say it out... what u expect me to do???

No comments: