Friday, November 30, 2007

I GRADUATED ALREADY......

me and Ms. Sue....



Me and my principal.....


Maggie and me after received the Cert from our principal....



me, chin chin and maggie.....



is me with chin chin's flowers and dolls hahahaha.....



Yeah.... yeah.... Finally..... kekeke.....



is me myself.....


is my sis and me....



is me and maggie....


is my aunty and me....


is me and my mom....


is me and maggie... only 2 of us from Sarawak attend the Convo at KL there....



is me with my sister, aunt and my mom


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes.... finally i get my Degree already...muahahahaha...one of my friend asked me what i feel now... hmm... what actually i feel??? excited?? of course yes at the moment when i get the cert from my principal...proud?? absolutely... during the moment i wearing the gown walking in the stage to get my cert.... what my next plan?? find another better job?? your salary increase or not?? i am thinking wanna work in another place outside of Malaysia if possible... but can i make it?? is it the time for me to challenge myself?? am i have the qualification??? i really need some time to think to think for my future... what i really want...i hope i can become more stronger and stronger in any field...can i do it??? hahahaha... start dreaming again....

No comments: