Saturday, October 31, 2009

301009

although yesterday is nt a good day for me..... but when i looks around my frens them... as long as they happy then i will happy oso....i try to do and to give the best to my friends them....and i try even im nt in a good mood i oso won't let my stupid bad mood to influence my frens them....instead of wan me myself in a bad mood or want the others to had a bad mood together with me? i will choose d 1st 1...coz there's no point i want my frens them having d same bad/sad mood with me... wat for rite?! ^^

it's kind of happy to have them around me, they lighthen my world... i really do love my frens....and as i promise to myself... not going to choose a very pack schedule to have an outhing with my frens them... this might will spoilt the fun of the outing day... especially on friday nite and saturday noon time... really sorry for them for not meeting them in time... half way go away etc.. and also sorry to my fren for last minutes asked u not to buy movies ticket....

No comments: