Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MSN-ing YS big DAY!!!

25-Aug is a forgettable day~~ but is not for me is for my MSN-ing friend --- >> YS...

yes!!! that day is her big day... is her day reached 22.... kekeke... she always laugh at us who are older than her FEW MONTHS...yeah is FEW MONTHS... NOT few YEARS!!! see she's such bad!! hahaha... ok larh... now i also very happy with it cause she's same as us liaw... so am right here to welcome you to the 22 club... kekekekeke....

We helping her celebrate her birthday before the actual date... come... let's see the photo we took during her celebration....

well~~ long time we didn't group 2gether liaw....miss the college life so much!!


Ys had invited my 2 friend joining us... WT & SH


from the left SH,PC,WT,YS,MAL,WP & MOMO


is me and YS the birthday g@l~~


All the g@ls beg~~~lelong lelong~~


Lelong ShoeS~~~ hahaha....


this is my cute pretty babe <> hahaha...

No comments: