Sunday, August 5, 2007

busy busy busy

have been long time didn't blog something over here....hehehe....pai sei pai sei...is not i have nothing to blog..but, actually i have plenty of things would like to share with u all....my Sabah trip with my colleagues them....my KL trip with my dearest angle frenz....hiak....hiak....hiak....too many things wanna share with u all...SIGH~~~ but i failed to upload those pics and note down the sweet memory here is because is really really very very busy after back from my trip....please guys...giv me some time...hehehehe....

Ar...another thing is my best pal ---->>>> Wang Tin she's back from KL...sure u guys will feel cause during my previous blog I blogging that she will go over to KL to further her study but now she's here already....y so weird one just went over there to study saying that will just be back on Oct how come came back after 1 month??? the main reason is she can't get used of the life there....every day miss her family, and us...whenever her mom call she will cry in the phone...can't concentrate on her study... pity girl...but no matter how... u are back here already...and really happy and welcome you back my dear....

No comments: