Thursday, January 17, 2008

nothing is everlasting....

life's really so short...we really don't know what will happen in the next minutes or next seconds... Today when i reached home i heard a bad bad news from my eldest sis... she told us that our uncle (my dad's best fren) had just passed away because of accident...Gosh!!! i really can't believe it what would this happen... why this happen to such a good guy?? why the bad guys always the last to die... this world really cruel!!!!

and i really found out that nothing is everlasting... we have to learn more cares with people around us... learn how to appreciate everything.... and accept the truth...

I miss my grandma very much now... haiz... is raining over here...and the rain none stop... don't know where's my grandma now...how's her life now....good or not good??? Does she miss us also... i really missed the time which i have the chances to shout ah ma this word from my mouth...really i do...even i do called others female's old folk ah ma...but when i called them ah ma make me think of my own ah ma...I really hope that u are fine now in somewhere... miss u always....

No comments: