Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MOODY~~~

MOODY~~ really moody... haiz.... sien...sigh... although is Mid-Autumn Festival but don't know why today just feel like moody...no mood to play at all... lucky yesterday night my friends them came over to my house to play the lantern... if they come today i think i also don't have the mood to play....

I worry about my grandma now... just now went to visit her after our dinner... she seems skinny than before... and her legs...haiz... both of each legs got small wound...is because of infection of the bacteria... my mom help her to change the cotton and apply some medic...at that moment... i was so upset...and feels like i am useless... can't help my grandma even she's pain but i can't do anything for her...my tears drop at that moment and i can't stopped it... and heard my grandma say dun go back home so fast... i will cry later after u guys back.... my heart very "sour" during that moment... T_T

No comments: