Sunday, April 29, 2007

2 weeks...

2 weeks edi... she broke up wif her ex 2 weeks edi... although she seems like nothing so special... looks gud & usual... but i noe she's hurt..very very hurt...but i dun noe how i can help her... i really dun noe coz is depends on herself how 2 get out of the sadness...she really nids sum times to recover...

pitty... crying in front of us...


well, i still remember tat last last saturday, afta finished lunch wif my family @ crown suddenly received her col, crying in another side... telling me tat she dun 1na b alone... i so scare dun noe how to help her, dun noe how d consult her (useless me)... @ tat moment i realise tat she really treat me as very very gud fren...

i went back around 2 or 3 sumthing in d noon, den she came over my house...i drive her to "red tea house" n we had a long chat @ there...


shieh li~ another listner ... concentrating....

tat day, we accompany her whole day... nite oso... we accompany her go clubbing...coz she said she 1na go clubbing...

the next day...i msg her asked her whether she's ok o not? she said ok... but i noe she cry cry for whole day edi...i told her if she 1na me accompany her i can... afta tat she came over to my shop to find me... we went to my cousin there to cut our hair...



see... a brand new her with her brand new hair...

2 weeks over liaw... there still haf a lot of 2 weeks to go... i dun noe how strong u gonna be...i oso dun noe how u gonna stay out of tat sadness scenario but all d best to u... juz like wang tin said... dun worry we'll stand bside wif u...without him u still haf us...

No comments: